Salesforce Developer - City of London - Permanent - Up to £70k + Benefits
I am currently working with a rapidly growing utilities company located in the heart of London. They are offering an amazing opportunity to join a new but growing team, as a Salesforce Developer. The business are currently working on an exciting greenfield digital transformation project that is focused on replacing an existing internal bespoke CRM system with Salesforce and a new Contact Centre platform.The ideal candidate will have:
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- 2-3 years Salesforce development experience (Lightning preferred)
- Salesforce ADM201 Certification (Platform App Builder desirable)
- Platform Dev I certification (Dev II preferred)
- Strong experience working with Sales, Service Cloud & Customer Communities.
- Competency in coding Apex and Custom Applications
- Hands-on configuration experience; Validation rules, Process builders, Custom objects
- Great communication skills
What's in it for me?
- Lead assigned cases from the point of receiving requirements to deployment.
- Maintain and develop new functionalities and applications via system configuration.
- Manage the installation and ongoing maintenance of system integrations.
- Manage the deployment of changes across sandboxes and production environments, following agreed protocols
- Build and design operational reports and dashboards within Salesforce
You'll enjoy continuous technical development and training on-the-job and throughout your career and support in order for you to achieve professional accreditations and qualifications.
The office has an onsite gym with access to a personal trainer and on-site shower facilities. They firmly stand by their work hard, play hard mantra and also have a breakout area with PS4, pool table, couches, quiet zones and a state of the art kitchen with amazing views of the Shard and Tower of London.
If you want to work for a rapidly growing company with a lively working environment, then this is the role for you. If you are interested, then contact me at email@example.com or call me on 0203 608 4436 to discuss the role further.Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.