Salesforce Manager - New York - 100k
This New York City based Non Profit is actively looking for a Salesforce Manager to join their fast growing team. This role will be in charge of managing all Salesforce related functions as well as leading the Salesforce team. It is a hand on role that will be the point of contact for different teams using Salesforce to ensure maximum efficiency and efficacy.
- Manage and carry out day to day Salesforce functions
- Assist with strategic planning of various Salesforce needs
- Train staff, create reports, dashboards, profiles, and workflows
- Manage team to make sure all projects are on task
- Maintain Salesforce platform and manage requests for troubleshooting
- Document requirements for various departments within company
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience with implementing Salesforce platforms
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Non Profit experience is a plus
- Strong excel skills
- Health Insurance
- Remote Flexibility
- Competitive PTO
If interested please reach out at email@example.com or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.