Salesforce Administrator - up to £45,000 - Buckinghamshire Salesforce Administrator
An amazing opportunity has arisen with one of our clients to join as their Salesforce Administrator.
Due to their recent implementation of Salesforce, the client is looking to hire a dedicated Salesforce Administrator to oversee the whole platform. This position will include the day to day running of the system as well as getting involved in projects and change management Key Responsibilities
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Design of system changes to solve business problems
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Logging and tracking problems through to resolution
- Working with various stakeholders to make continual improvements to the system based on new requirements and user feedback
- Supporting QA, UAT and release of changes
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.