Salesforce Business Analyst | Harrisburg, PA | $45-$65 hour
Our client a large Salesforce platinum partner is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst. You will be expected to set up and manage over 3,000 accounts. This role will require creative solutions to problems presented within the platform.
Strong communication skills are required to work with both upper management and the technical team. Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible for a contract to hire position.
- Extending and maintaining the company's Salesforce CRM system and add-ons to meet stated and anticipated business needs
- Good knowledge of common business process analysis including full requirements gathering and documentation
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with a broad audience, including technical personnel and executive management
- Works closely with the development team to ensure what is being built is true to the original system request. Once completed, if needed prepares user interface guides, training documentation or other functional specific documentation
- Ensuring new Salesforce releases, vendor deployments, and other Salesforce updates are communicated and deployed in a way that maximizes adoption and minimizes organizational impact
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (267) 233-6471 (ext. 3830). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.