Salesforce Technical Architect - Toronto, ONRequired Skills
- 5+ years of professional experience with deployment teams throughout full project lifecycle
- Execellent Agile development techniques
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Extensive experience in our target industries - telecommunications and media
- Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
- Extensive Cloud Architecture experience
- Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, Visual Force, Lightning, Wave)
- Vlocity experience is desired
- Extensive experience with Lightning is desired
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.