Salesforce Product Manager - Boston, MA - Full Time
A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Product Manager who is driven by providing results not only for the company, but for the greater good of the planet. This client is extremely proactive in the Agriculture industry and is in need of someone who is motivated by helping others. The general role will entail business functions to gather, understand, and define business requirements for value-added solutions. The role will be responsible for creating user stories, process flows, and functional requirement specifications to support the design and development team of CRM solutions. Strong collaboration with both end users and technical developers is vital for this role.
- Becoming a trusted partner for the Commercial Sales and Marketing teams
- Become the go-to resource for all matters related to Salesforce CPQ
- Create end user training documentation and deliver regular end user trainings.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing prior to delivery of new features & projects
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to meet project objectives and mission goals.
- Manage the Salesforce development and priorities in partnership with the Salesforce CRM team and business stakeholders.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years BA experience using Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Experience collaborating with senior business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full SDLC.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com