Director, Salesforce Product Owner - Salesforce.com - Denver Tech Center, CO - $145K - $165K Annual + Full Benefits | REMOTE Salary:
$145000 - $165000 Annual + Full BenefitsLocation:
USA, Denver, ColoradoTechnology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
January 11th, 2019Reference:
Responsible for managing the CRM product and experience. Responsible for development and achievement of digital business plans related to all internal users. Also responsible for implementing strategic initiatives and interfacing with counterparts in the technology, product, sales, and marketing organizations to align and lead roadmaps to achieve strategic goals. The individual in this role must be a customer-experience advocate and drive activities and user experiences that put the internal and external customer first, develop deep digital relationships with our customers and maximize customer utilization of the CRM product. Additionally, will provide strategic thought leadership in the organization to drive broader CRM transformation opportunities in other areas of the organization
Product Owner will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Salesforce development and strategy for the Salesforce CRM product instance. Customizing and implementing a timeline for workflows, managing and collaborating with Salesforce colleagues and upper management in order to ensure the timely and efficient completion of the project. Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actionsRequirements/ Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of product ownership and management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on digital products within large legacy enterprises is a plus.
- 2 + years' experience with a Salesforce platform
- Understanding of and experience working with web and mobile technology in the context of enterprise architecture and infrastructure and how to use it to provide competitive advantage for product development, brand management, and/or superior client experience.
- Strong program and project management skills
- Proven track record of proposing and managing business development engagements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive level presentations that communicate strategy and vision of the product for multiple lines of business across the organization.
- Detail oriented individual with strong ability to appease interval and financial goals
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organization skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units
- Extended knowledge of technical capabilities (Visual Force, Apex, APIs, APEX Triggers & Web Services)
- Salesforce Certifications strongly preferred
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability to collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision.
Joe at Phone: +1 (303) 558-4355 (ext 4355) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.