Salesforce Solution Architect - Melbourne CBD
About the Client:
My client is an established Salesforce Partner that has undergone rapid growth and is currently looking to significantly enhance their Salesforce team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect to join an industry leader on a permanent basis and gain exposure to the latest Salesforce technologies and projects at an Enterprise level. About the Role:
Working in the CBD, you will undertake a lead role in a variety of projects across a range of industries at both an Enterprise and SMB level. This will include:
- Liaising closely with executive level stakeholders and both internal and external teams to advise and design end-to-end solution architecture for given projects or business problems
- Defining a roadmap that addresses both short term and long term strategic goals
- Owning the overall solution and working closely with the implementation team to identify and advise on key features, enhancements, and limitations
Required Skills and Experience:
- Performing regular health checks and consistently monitoring the success of the execution of the project
- 4+ years Salesforce experience with an in-depth knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Proven experience with designing Salesforce solution architecture
- Comfortable in a lead role and taking ownership for the end-to-end design of the solution
- Experience in using Agile (preferred) and waterfall delivery methodologies
This is an incredible opportunity to work for an industry leader and gain Enterprise level experience across a variety of industries. Apply now to join an industry leader that truly values its employees and provides incredible career progression opportunities and support!
Interviews for this position are to take place as soon as possible. To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact me directly on (03) 9088 3784
Mason Frank International is exclusively working with this role. If you think you are right for this position, feel free to apply.
**Please note, you MUST have FULL working rights in Australia to apply for this position**