Focusing on the strategic growth of the business, you'll use your analytical skills to play a significant role in the future of the Salesforce.com platform. You'll evolve and execute strategy to consolidate the multiple Distribution organizations into one consolidated group, enhancing global collaboration.
Developing strong relationships across sales managers, sales professionals and consultants, you'll evolve capabilities, reports and dashboards in support of client and management initiatives and actively maintain data integrity. Organizing and leading projects of varying scope and complexity, you'll proactively identify opportunities for system upgrades by gathering user feedback and requirements to meet business needs.
Using your effective communication skills, you'll also develop and conduct Salesforce training for all users in both group and one-on-one training sessions. You'll have the opportunity to travel to various sales meetings and conferences to provide critical information on Salesforce enhancements and grow your professional network.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- the ability to identify process improvements and enhancements through SFDC utilization
- the ability to manage multiple data sources which populate SFDC
- the ability to work with multiple SFDC plug-ins
- data manipulation and cleaning
- certified Salesforce.com Administrator (201)
- experience with LiveOps, Pardot, Conga, Shield, and Einstein Analytics a plus.
- proficient with data management (Excel, Access, etc.)
- 4-6 years' Salesforce.com administration experience.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!