For our client, one of the major financial service companies in the world, we at Mason Frank International are on the lookout for an in-house Salesforce Consultant (w/m/d) preferably with a background in Salesforce administration. Are you the one we're looking for?
Besides defining the digital strategy and the delivery of the right digital infrastructure your focus will be on the delivery of projects to achieve agreed goals on the ongoing management of Salesforce.com (SFDC) to deliver to sales, clients and brokers.Your Responsibilities
- Taking a major part in the lifecycle of SFDC projects - from defining scope, requirements and deliverables to actual implementation, testing and user training
- Handling the full operational administration of SFDC (user lifecycle management, maintaining of dashboards, etc.)
- Acting as liaison for the management of all aspects of functional development, maintenance and specific enhancements, data integrity, and security in SFDC
- Internal expert for business and/or global propositions like Pooling topics incl. Certificates / Reporting
- Collaborate with main stakeholders such as Sales, Product & Solutions and Distribution to understand business needs and requirements
- Ensure, that the digital setup follows internal standards such as ISO, DPO and ensure respective implementation
- Create presentations and decision papers and present them to decision makers (up to Top Management level)
- Workload will be split in operational (60%) and project oriented (40%)
- University degree in Informatics or Mathematics and/or professional qualification with ideally more than 3 years of experience in the SFDC ecosystem
- Mastery of SFDC or similar CRM systems
- Extensive Knowledge of SFDC of architecture and procedures
- Knowledge of custom application design as well as understanding of implementation into SFDC
- Ideally you bring experience in business and IT solution design with hands-on experience in delivering end-to-end solutions
- Profound knowledge in SQL, database structures and MS Office products
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages are an advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills you use while thinking outside the box, even when under pressure
- Highly organized, independent and motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial thinking
- Strongly engage with others in written or verbal communication to achieve joint goals in a team
- You're a fast learner and driven to become an expert in the various data and systems used by the team
Sounds like the opportunity you're looking for? Then I, Pascal Frühling, am happy to recieve your application at: email@example.comPascal Frühling
Frank Recruitment Group GmbH
Direct: +49 (0)30 3080 8890
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgYour advantages in working with Mason Frank International:
Mason Frank International is the worldwide leading personnel consultancy dedicated to the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruitment.
Every day, we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We ensure discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism!