Exclusive opportunity with a well-known and highly regarded Salesforce end user based out of Philadelphia - happy to offer remote working flexibility up to 2 days/week for qualified candidates.
Seeking a highly capable Salesforce Developer with significant experience in Salesforce Community Cloud to help implement, develop, enhance and maintain their Salesforce platform. They are currently using Service Cloud as well.
Contract and contract to hire open - minimum 6 month engagement likely to be extended to 12 months or converted to permanent employee.
- 4+ years Salesforce Developmr experience
- 4+ years Salesforce integrations experience
- 4+ years AmpScript coding experience
- 3+ years Apex, Visualforce, or Lightning coding knowledge - updating/editing code within Apex/Visualforce and light declarative capabilities within Lightning
- HTML & CSS custom coding capability - 2+ yrs
- 2+ years Community Cloud experience
- 2+ years Service Cloud experience
- Custom email template creation
- Custom Landing Page creation
Salesforce Developer Certification highly preferred
but not required
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com