Salesforce Business Analyst - Austin, Texas
My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to come in and help move along their business successfully. They are looking for someone who will be able to set up and manage over 1,500 accounts. This is a full time, contract to hire position with a great end client in the Austin area. The ideal candidate will be able to work on site and have great oral and written communication skills!Requirement
- 5+ years' experience in the CRM industry
- 5+ years of hands on Salesforce Business Analyst experience
- Ability to communicate not only verbally, but written to upper management in the organization
- Solely be responsible for implementation, operation, maintenance, development, enhancement, training and communication of Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator certifications is preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.