Salesforce Technical Consultant - £75,000 - London Salesforce Technical Consultant - £75,000 - London
I am currently working with a large Salesforce partner that implement Salesforce in some of the largest brands across the UK.
They are looking for outstanding individuals who are certified in Salesforce , have an extensive understanding of Apex and visualforce and experience working on full life cycles.
This role requires you to communicate with clients so consultants must be client facing.
My client is in a position to offer a salary up to £75,000 per annum plus competitive benefits package which will include a car allowance, training expenses, health care and an annual bonus.
- At least 2-3 years of technical experience in salesforce on several platforms such as ; Sales service or marketing clouds
- Able to complete administration request, workflows, objects, page layouts, and reports
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce and Java
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to work on complex projects involving various end users
- Up to date with new salesforce releases and changes
- Proven experience in accommodating highly conceptual business needs in order to translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Senior stakeholder management
To be considered please send a cv to email@example.com
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899 for more information.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.