Technical Architect RoleThe role
Join a team with a diverse range of skills, as a technical architect you will be a vital team member. We work together to solve problems within time frames and we want a like minded individual to join us. You will be responsible for:
The ideal fit?YOU!
- Owning the overall technical design as well as recommending best practice solutions based on our clients.
- Managing the offshore Developer team.
- Ensuring documentation and auditability is of the highest level
- Support pre-sales engagement
A technically minded Salesforce architect that can thrive in a consulting environment, You will be able to take ownership, make independent decisions on multiple projects with minimal instruction. Having the ability to build strong relations with stakeholders. Being malleable in terms of receiving requirements from the customer, to bend and adjust to best suit our customers' needs is incumbent, a strong analytical decision maker.Your Skills
To be a perfect fit for this role you will have:
- Salesforce Certified Developer II certification
- Technical Foundation
- 2-5 years Consulting experience
- Experience with Integration design & middleware - ideally Jitterbit, Dell Boomi or Mulesoft
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leading project teams to achieve excellence of project delivery
- Experience managing the end to end development process and
- Experience delegating and mentoring offshore Dev teams and their work output
- Ability to drive improvement within internal and offshore teams
- Process oriented, balanced with a flexible approach
- Exemplary engagement and relationship management skills
- Proactive approach to issue resolution
- Available to travel intermittently
This role will enable you to revolutionize your salesforce career a journey to achieve Salesforce Certified Systems/Applications Architect.Applications
We offer a salary and development incentive package tailored to the successful applicant. There is also a very friendly and supportive work culture in a business with strong family and professional values, and a mix of working in the office and from home.
We have a passion for Salesforce and so will the successful candidate, we expect that the individual will be able to demonstrate their abilities and work immediately.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our growth and a really exciting opportunity for you to take ownership and make a real difference, becoming a key team member and shape your own career in the process.
Apply via the "Apply Here Button".
Alternatively you can contact us directly by calling +61390883701, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.