Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - Remote
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant you will hands on with delivering a broad variety of Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects to high profile clients that are recognised household names. You will be responsible for the more technical elements of these projects including configuration and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector. You will also have the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders within these high profile organisation.
You will be working for a global consultancy that are both Salesforce and Microsoft partners. They are a very flexible business that focus on results rather than the hours you put in. They have a grown-up environment that is built on trusts where employees are expected to manage their own time effectively. There is a lot of autonomy in this role and as it is a remote based position, you will need to be a self-starter.
This organisation do have an office in Central London where you will be required to attend meetings from time to time so it is essential for you to be UK based for this role.
- SFMC configuration experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector
- Advanced use of Journey Builder (30+ touch points in a customer journey)
- AMPscript is beneficial
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified Email Specialist is highly beneficial
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified Consultant is beneficial although not required (this is something you will be supported on achieving)
Contact Stevie Stannard-Martin on 0203 826 6684 or email your cv to email@example.com All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.