Salesforce Technical Architect - Miami, FL area - $130K-$155K
My client is an enterprise end user looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team in a full-time position. This person will lead all implementations and designs of ongoing projects. You will be responsible for translating business requirements into solutions and overseeing all technical design sessions. You will also be in charge of all architecture, creation, and delivery on the Salesforce platform.Responsibilities:
- Create and implement solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Lead all technical design sessions and create solutions to enhance the Salesforce platform
- Develop overall design of the project by incorporating the client's requirements
- Closely monitor proper testing and performance and security requirements
- Identify possible design risks and develop proper approaches
- Mentor a team of Salesforce developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Skilled in APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Experience with Lightning
- Strong understanding of integrations and databases
- Salesforce Certified Developer preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
This company is looking to fill this role IMMEDIATELY and it will not be on the market much longer!
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Miami or throughout the state of Florida, please contact Olivia at (267)-233-6490 or email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.