Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - New York, NY - $90-100/hr
I am looking to fill 12-month Salesforce Developer contract with a client in Lower Manhattan. The client is an end-user in the insurance industry who is looking for a developer to aid in the organization's migration from Classic to Lightning.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or extensive relevant work experience
- Experience working with Salesforce communities a plus.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- Extensive experience writing Apex code from scratch. Familiarity with Lightning a plus.
- Must be familiar with Agile methodology
- Experience with Jitterbit a plus.
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic development team environment. This is not a heads-down developer role!
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) changes to Apex Classes, and triggers.
- Assist in the organization's migration from Classic to Lightning.
- Create responsive page layouts for mobile apps.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contributes to the knowledge base.
- Extend third-party product and platform integrations and their dependencies on Salesforce.com.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic salesforce development team doing exciting work in the Salesforce ecosystem. Culture fit is very important to the client, so we are seeking positive, team-oriented developers who enjoy the company of others!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!