Huge opportunity for growth and creativity with highly sought after SFDC user based out of Orange County CA!
The Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst must have knowledge of Salesforce technical process and be capable of communicating effectively with Salesforce Developers.
**NO hands on coding required for this role but a deep understanding of Salesforce is required as the Business Analyst/Administrator will be involved in communicating the technical process and project status to stakeholders throughout the project.
In this role you will be acting as both business analyst (gathering requirements, meeting with users and stakeholders) and Administrator - as Administrator you must be capable of completing basic Admin tasks with the SFDC platform - must be capable of configuration and customization (no coding at all) and helping to support platform troubleshooting and user adoption.
As Administrator/Business Analyst you will also act as the liaison between technical and functional teams and must be able to communicate technical processes to all colleagues including stakeholders, other project managers, and team leads.
Contract - 40 hours/week, 6+ months (open to extension up to 1+ years)
Remote flexibility (1-2 days/week)
- 2 years hands on Salesforce Administrator experience
- 2 years Salesforce Business Analyst
- 2 years Salesforce customizations, configurations, platform troubleshooting and maintenance
- 2 yrs Business Analysis, requirement gathering
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be capable of successfully completing all Salesforce Admin tasks
- 2+ yrs Salesforce experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce concepts and processes such as applications, data, and security
- Minimum 2 Salesforce integrations
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be a creative, dynamic problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with all relevant teams and stakeholders
- Comfortable in stakeholder facing roles
- Proven experience and success as Business Analyst for the Salesforce platform
If you are interested in applying, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for consideration.