Salesforce Business Analyst- Midtown Manhattan- 100K-120K
Mason Frank has partnered with a Client in the Computer software industry seeking a talented SFDC Business Analyst. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-level platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. Our Client is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with enterprise level organizations across the globe.
Most importantly, you have a proven track record of successfully documenting and communicating complex business requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences. You have:
- Ideally 3 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions.
- Experience working with the business stakeholders to load and manage sprint deliverables.
- Desire to work independently in an extremely fast-paced high-growth team environment.
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including configuration, data and governance.
- Experience communicating with senior VPs to drive alignment amongst business stakeholders from divergent functions.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience with any of the following applications are a plus: Steelbrick, Marketo, FinancialForce PSA, JIRA and ETL tools
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support the sales, marketing and customer success organizations. The person in this role will work closely with the Senior Business Analysts and business stakeholders to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions in Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Create and contribute towards project documentation: (Project plans, Business Requirement documents, Solution Design Documents.)
- Autonomously identify and perform tasks within projects.
- Run projects end to end with supervision.
- Ensure that requests from the sales organization are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed.
- Collaborate as needed with various departments throughout the organization, including sales, marketing, finance.
- Help business stakeholders prioritize and evaluation business needs.
- Plan and execute end user training and testing of new features and applications
We know that the award-winning culture of our client is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like
- 401k match
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
- Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits