Service Cloud Solution Architect/Manager - Greater Chicago Area - $135k-$150k + bonus
My client is located in the Greater Chicago Area and is looking for a full-time Salesforce Solution Architect/Manager to start as soon as possible. This candidate will be taking the lead in the implementation and design specification of ongoing projects. In this opportunity, you will get to mentor a team of Business Analysts and working closely with the Director of CRM, as well as overseeing Service Cloud for the Salesforce platform.
- Overseeing Service Cloud on the Salesforce platform
- Deliver solutions for the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements
- Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including solution design, requirements analysis, and working closely with executive leadership
- Lead projects through requirements definition and solution design phases
- Mentor a team of Business Analysts while overseeing the full end-to-end implementation
- Work with the Salesforce team to integrate clouds and 3rd party applications
- Extensive experience working closely with users and executive leadership to gather and analyze requirements
- Extensive experience overseeing solution design
- Strong strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Extensive experience with Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Eligible to work in the United States
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary with an annual bonus based on performance. Additionally, this position comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Carly Aronin at 212-594-1495 ext. 3446.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.