Awesome opportunity for skilled Jr. Salesforce Administrator to work with an incredible Orange County based Salesforce End User. This position is open to contract to hire as well!
A dynamic and driven Jr. Salesforce Administrator with a minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on SFDC Admin experience is needed to join and contribute to a passionate, collaborative team environment with some of the brightest minds on the cutting edge of Salesforce technology.
The ideal candidate will be locally based as an onsite presence is required throughout. The ideal candidate will be able to function effectively within a team and successfully customize, configure, enhance, and do hands on development work with the guidance of Sr developer team members. Must have strong communication and collaboration abilities and be unintimidated by a challenge and have the desire to grow their skills and abilities.
Duties and Requirements:
Salesforce Certifications:Salesforce Administrator 201
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Salesforce Administrator tasks such as: Salesforce platform configurations, customizations, enhancements, integrations
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and techincal/functional capabilities
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical processes to non-technical users
- Ability to function with and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply ASAP as interviews are ongoing - send applications to email@example.com