Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Lowell, MA - $45-50/hr
My client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to fill a 12-month contract in Lowell to help evaluate, streamline, and improve its Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day Salesforce maintenance, security and data integrity, and will coordinate with the company's user to troubleshoot issues.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
- ADM201 Certification required.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes; experience in transitioning from Classic to Lightning on SFDC a plus.
- Experience with configuration, reports, dashboards, and Sandbox testing.
- Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
- Optimize end to end workflow efficiency related to Marketing, Sales and Finance transactions to/from Salesforce and integrated business applications.
- Promote best practices and be responsible for ongoing user training on the Salesforce platform.
- Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance. Assist in the technical rollout of future enhancements.
- User administration - setting up and managing users, roles, views. Provide how-to assistance by phone when users have specific questions about CRM utilization.
- Drive general approach and execution of data cleansing efforts in collaboration with users and developers.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!