Information Services | Milton Keynes
£30,000 - £40,000 | Permanent The role:
Mason Frank International are pleased to say that we have an exciting opportunity with a fast growing Information Services company that are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team in Marlow! The Company:
- Great company culture with perks, socials and an entrepreneurial environment
- Agile and growth-orientated culture
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with provided training and development
- Established industry leader
- Accurate data entry and maintenance in Salesforce
- Confident in Salesforce.com configuration: creating dashboards, workflows and reports etc.
- Streamlining and constantly improving processes
- Day-to-day maintenance and support of users; managing user queries, user training and user administration
- Comfortable in gathering requirements and noting proposals for system improvements
- Adept at data manipulation tools; Access, Excell etc.
- ADM 201 Certification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable with database integration in
- Track record of providing technical administration with Salesforce.com users up to 100
- AppBuilder Certification
- Working with third application such as Sales Marketing Cloud or Community Cloud
- Great presentation, attention to detail and experience being a Salesforce administrator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting and entrepreneurial company! Call 0203 808 7293 now or send me your CV to Robert Tamanis at email@example.com
for this role, or roles within Salesforce.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals.