Salesforce Lightning Consultant - £350-450 - Contract - London - ASAP Start
I have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce consultant at a globally recognised client in London! In this project you will play a key role in their Lightning migration.Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Configuration of the Platform using Point and Click development
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Having worked on Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with both Classic and Lightning platforms
- Experience working on a Salesforce Lightning migration projects
- Preferably have previously worked in a large team
- Worked on multiple Salesforce projects and implementations
- Right to work in the UK
My client are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running. We have interview slots available for next week so apply now!
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to Jake Cleary on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0207 337 0826.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.