Salesforce System Engineer - Raleigh, NC - $140KResponsibilities
- SFDC database administration of new applications for all areas of the business.
- Set up outside leads in SFDC, transfer to appropriate Sales team members; Review and track these leads (i.e. referrals, information requests, website, call-in requests, etc.)
- Maintain contact and account information within SFDC.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of all end users.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and validation rules.
- Develop and maintain custom reports in SFDC, excel or any other formats.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of SFDC and applications linked to SFDC.
- Responsible for setup and training of new users in SFDC system.
- Responsible for monitoring success of marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in regular preparation of analysis and reporting related to Sales and Marketing activities.
- Develop strong business partnerships with all business units, vendors and clients.
- Provide superior customer service and professional communication.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, business management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (Advanced Admin certification highly preferred).
- Comfortable in client/stakeholder facing roles and be comfortable interacting with executives.
- Experience in project management/leadership roles.
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be a creative, dynamic problem solve.
- Proven experience and success as Business Analyst for the Salesforce platform.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 415-967-7641 ext. 4052, if you have any questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.