This is an exciting opportunity with a start up in the Financial Services space! We're looking for you to join an expert team aimed at changing an industry.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be the go-to person for Salesforce and sales enablement tools. You will work to create processes that enable scale, drive efficiencies and ensure data accuracy as we expand globally.
Working closely with the business and partnering across departments, you will use data to help set priorities and measure KPI's that will inform strategic decisions made by stakeholders across the company. Responsibilities
- Salesforce Administration for the company supporting Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing
- Create scalable processes that support the expanding team and global operations.
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly salesforce and sales KPI's.
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity and strategies.
- Manage requests and troubleshooting for Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Work with other key operational stakeholders for continued achievement of key company goals.
- Implement new strategies and integrations with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Ensure users understand how to use Salesforce, through efficient training and user adoption
- Several years of hands on Salesforce Administrator experience (Certifications highly preferred i.e. Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud, App Builder)
- Skills to be a team player with strong attention to detail and written/verbal communication
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and Single-Sign On
- Experience working with Salesforce within a Sales Operations environment
- AppExchange - know how to leverage and install packages from AppExchange
- Participated in requirements and solution design workshops
- Lightning experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with Source Control based Development
- Experience maintaining vendor integrations and relationships
- Confident in Declarative Development
- Competitive compensation package, including Salary, Bonus and Stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth start up
- Salesforce certification reimbursements
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.