Salesforce Solution Architect - Manhattan, New York - 6 month contract - $75/hr
Our client working in the Financial services industry is looking for a salesforce solutions architect to join their team for a 6 month project. The whole scope of the project is 18 months, and will be running in 6 month intervals. This project will work with the financial services cloud.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- A strong background in Salesforce CRM
- The ability to work with salesforce languages; Apex and Visualforce
- Participate in requirement gathering process
- Must be able to communicate with C-level executives and translate this into effective salesforce solutions
- Give suggestions to clients on how to best solve the problems presented
- Must have Experience working in the financial services industry
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org