Salesforce Business Analyst
My client is in the finance industry, who is actively seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst as soon as possible in Jersey City, NJ. This is a great opportunity for one to advance their career in the Salesforce space. This contract is 12 months and has an opportunity for an extension.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to work in a cross-company manner
- Experience gathering business requirements and processes, and the ability to execute solutions
- Hands on experience with implementing Apttus CPQ
- Lead Business Analyst for development projects
- Experience with large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high-quality applications
- Experience with business process engineering, organizational change management, performing cost-benefit analyses, data modeling, normalization, and SQL queries are all desirable
- Demonstrated experience with iterative or agile project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time
- Ability to execute and work on Salesforce Administrative tasks
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define business requirements for new project releases
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Having experience working in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to IT peers
- Strong adaptability skills to learn different technologies
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date 2-4 weeks from the offer date so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity! Great benefits, work culture, and an opportunity for career and personal growth!
Mina at Phone: +1 (646)-415-8776 (ext. 3299) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8776 ext. 3299. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.