Developer, Salesforce.com -Belmont, Ca - 130 - 140k -
Salesforce End User in need of a unique Developer. The right candidate will be able to create code at will and meeting the fiscal and interval deadlines set by the company. This rapidly growing company is waiting for you to hop onto their growing Salesforce team, collaborate and make a contribution to their solid pipeline of projects. This position comes with the opportunity for unmatched career growth as the company expands and a great management structure with endless amounts of supports. If you have Salesforce experience and Software Development experience, we are waiting for you to come on board!
- Experience working with APEX/Visualforce
- Must be able to code from scratch
- Experience migrating at least on platform from Salesforce classic to lightning
- Certifications or equivalent experience necessary
- Experience working with ETL tools (Dataloader, Informatica, Talend
- Must be able to be on-Site
- Collaborative work environment, opportunity to transition into more of a managerial role in a short period of time
- Aggressive compensation including competitive base and bonuses
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, extensive PTO
To find out more about this position contact me at:
Micheal Bailey at (303) 558-4389 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are