Salesforce Technical Lead/Architect- Dublin- €90,000 + benefits
Mason Frank are partnered with one of Ireland and Europe's fastest growing Salesforce Consultancies based in Central Dublin who are looking to bring on a Salesforce Technical Lead to take the lead some of the largest and most exciting projects in Ireland & the UK. The Company
-Platinum Salesforce Consultancy
-Fastest growing Consultancy in Ireland
-Team of highly certified, experienced Developers/Architects
-Relaxed company culture Key Requirements
- +5 years of experience in development on the Force.com platform
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Salesforce Developer Certification, Advanced Developer Certification required (additional Salesforce Architect Certifications - preferred)
- Experience designing solutions for companies involving multiple Salesforce clouds
- Experience designing solutions integrating Salesforce to other systems within the business
- Deep understanding of the different clouds within Salesforce, their features and capabilities
- Experience leading a team of developers in complex Salesforce projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Ireland's most exciting consultancies. Interviews are taking place throughout next week, so please apply now and we will schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Connor Campbell at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.