Salesforce Business Analyst | 80K-100K | Minneapolis, Minnesota
A growing End-User is seeking an experienced salesforce business analyst to maintain and improve the salesforce.com platform. The right person will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able to lead in multiple ways. Strong configuration, application support, and development skills are important characteristics. We are seeking…
- Manage projects and define the scoping of the projects
- Gather business requirements
- Ability to complete full lifecycle
- Communicate and maintain relationships with clients
- Salesforce Admin Certification along with 3-5 years Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Executes configuration and programming through customized standard and custom object fields, page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules. Develops and maintains Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers within the platform.
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards across functional groups as well.
- Excellent configuration, change control, verification and validation skills
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce .com systems across functional areas
- Act as Liaison between the marketing and sales team
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with the end-to-end Salesforce development lifecycle (sandbox creation and maintenance, developing in sandboxes, test coverage, change sets, maintaining a staging environment, deployments to production)
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Minnesota / Twin Cities / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Minneapolis / Minnesota / Eden Prairie