Amazing, flexible opportunity for a skilled Pardot and Marketing Automation Expert to engage with a local end user to support an ongoing Pardot implementation/integration.
Contract consulting opportunity available with remote working flexibility for qualified applicants - Pardot Email and Digital Marketing Expert - open to part or full time hours (20 or 40 hours/week), open to short or long term/ongoing consulting - this client is also open to contract-to-hire for interested and qualified applicants.
- Pardot certification
- 4+ years Marketing Automation
- 4+ years Pardot - implementation and integration
- campaigns, domans, marketing, email marketing, lead management
- drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, a/b testing, segmentation lists
- data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- 4+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 4+ years Landing pages, forms, reporting, setup, dashboards, platform auditing
- 4+ years Sales and Marketing Operations
- 4+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 3+ years Sales Operations Management
- 4+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 4+ years Opportunity Management
- 4+ years Salesforce and Pardot implementations and integrations, end user support, training, troubleshooting, UAT
- 6+ years Salesforce experience - customization, configuration, integrations
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in applying, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we'll schedule a call to discuss details of the role!