Salesforce - Fully Remote - 12 month contract - Open Rate
A client of ours is looking for all US Citizen or GC holder Salesforce developers to begin working on a new salesforce implementation project as soon as possible. This high profile company is looking to bring on highly skilled developers with at least 3 years of experience working on Apex/Visualforce coding. All Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II candidates will be highly considered.
- Salesforce Certified Developers highly valued
- Design develop solutions primarily on the Force com platform using Apex programming language Visualforce and Lightning
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage.
- Practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Informatica, Dell Boomi, Pervasive, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc...).
- Experience with custom integration.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org