Salesforce Sr Developer, Atlanta, GA
My client is a leader in their industry located in Atlanta, GA. They are in need of a Salesforce developer who has worked on lightning components implementing lightning from the classic platform .They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally.
- 6+ Years Salesforce experience
- 1+ Years Lighting experience
- Extensive experience in Sales Service and Marketing Cloud
- Integration of Salesforce with external and enterprise system
- Training and teaching in implementing business requirements into Functional and Technical specifications
- Expert skill level in Apex and Visualforce coding
- Hands on experience with SSO
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer (PD1 and 2)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**Salesforce Sr Developer, Atlanta, GA
email@example.comSalesforce Sr Developer, Atlanta, GA
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kenny Grant on 415-967-7641 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancySalesforce Sr Developer, Atlanta, GA