Salesforce Systems Administrator- New York, NY- 80-100K
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in NYC seeking a Salesforce Systems Administrator to join their team full-time. This client specializes in data. They have employees across 30+ countries into one cohesive team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Business Systems Overview
We're always on the search for amazing people. Our org consists of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build a world-class systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same.
We are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join the team. As we have grown, our Salesforce environment continues to scale with it. We'd like to hire an awesome admin to help meet the needs of our users. You will be working with our team of awesome developers and business partners to keep our Salesforce instance running smoothly and ensuring that as our organization scales, Salesforce is right there with it. The ideal candidate is looking to 1) Make an impact on a growing team and company 2) Enable us to scale our operations to match our explosive growth 3) Show a fundamental understanding of how users interact with Salesforce and the best ways to enable their success. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring Along
- Tending to the everyday requests and questions from other employees on Salesforce
- Administrative tasks on Salesforce, including but not limited to assigning user profiles, reviewing access, creating fields, workflows, etc.
- Participating in our agile development process with our team of Salesforce developers to design, test, and implement new features on Salesforce
- Interviewing business users (Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance) to understand their processes and identifying where we can add features/workflows to make their jobs easier
- Have 2+ years of Salesforce administrator experience doing things like designing, configuring & maintaining security/sharing rules, permission sets, field level security, record level security, roles and profiles.
- Administrated Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Administrated Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) and/or FinancialForce applications a plus
- Think in terms of simplicity and scalability in Salesforce. No need to create hundreds of profiles per micro use-case.
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting user requirements and then turning them into action
- Experience with Agile development practices and a sprint delivery model
- Salesforce.com certification a plus
- Experience with SOQL/SQL - familiarity and comfort with querying data
- Being awesome
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests