Senior Salesforce Developer - Allentown, PA - $75-$90 hour
Mason Frank has partnered with an international software company in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer. This role will be pivotal in driving new product functionality and customer requested enhancements to the internal software, and contribute to the project management software for clients projects.
This is a contract opportunity based in King of Prussia, PA with no additional ravel requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement new software features and client enhancements
- Perform unit and integration testing of code
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements and translate into system functionality
- Support existing functionality and address customer support needs Requirements: Extensive experience with force.com development experience working with Apex classes, triggers, components, VisualForce pages, & SOQL
- Experience with Lightning preferred
- Experience with Scrum & Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience with Web Services Frameworks preferred
- Experience with client onboarding workflows preferred
- Superb Communications Skills with a demonstrated history of working directly with clients
Please send your resume to Megan at email@example.com
to be considered for the opportunity.