A Salesforce System Administrator wanted in London for non-profit organisation
- Working alongside external companies analysing their needs and business processes
- Provide technical support and training to users
- Day to day running of internal Salesforce system
- Daily administrative tasks generating reports and dashboards
- You will take part in team meetings and any necessary external meetings
- At least 1 years' Salesforce Administration experience
- Hands on experience with Configuration in Salesforce systems
- Excellent database skills
- Confident in data handling
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
The company is based in London within easy commute. The company invests heavy in Salesforce and its staff members providing them with on-going training to earn certifications.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reanne Roban on 02038087297 in complete confidence ASAP.