Senior Salesforce Administrator - SFDC - Denver Tech Center (DTC) - $90 - 115k Annual
Seeking a Salesforce Administrator for an exciting and highly noticeable customer facing role. You will playing a vital part in multiple projects involving analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. This position presents an exciting opportunity for you to identify and implement improvements alongside other efficient leaders. You will be an important member of a rapidly growing organization with many talented professionals.Responsibilities:
- Implement the latest technology to support business needs and growth.
- Evaluate new Salesforce applications while remaining current with the best salesforce.com practices.
- Interpret approved solutions into actionable work and coordinate with your business relationship leader for priority and final expectations.
- Configure Salesforce.com custom objects, custom fields, and workflows
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
- Sustain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals and expectations.
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in Salesforce administration or related fields.
- Mindset to design for processes that are repeatable and thus result in solutions that are scalable.
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional project simultaneously.
- Experience with managing and maintaining sandboxes, including deploying change sets.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas.
- Great work-life balance
- Medical Benefits
- Opportunity for growth.
Apply now to take advantage of this life changing career firstname.lastname@example.org
(303) 558-4340 (ext. 4340)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.