Salesforce Technical Architect - Charlotte, NC
Key client of mine near Charlotte is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their expanding Salesforce team immediately for a 3-6 month contract-to-hire opportunity. This role will primarily be onsite in Charlotte however, remote flexibility will be offered.
Ideal candidates will come from a strong, hands-on Salesforce development background and be an expert Apex and Visualforce coder. Additionally, candidates should be well able to contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing and deployment.
This position is ideal for someone looking to expand their skillset with a global organization and contribute to the growth of the client's Salesforce.com instance.Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience in a Salesforce architect position
- 5+ years' hands-on Salesforce development experience - able to provide hands-on technical assistance when required
- Worked on at least two full lifecycle Salesforce projects
- Experience performing code reviews
- Salesforce Sales, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience leading technical design sessions with stakeholders and developers
- Experience designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application buildout
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification and/or Salesforce Administrator Certification required
Client will be conducting interviews immediately. If interested in the opportunity please send your resume ASAP to email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.