Salesforce Developer - Apttus CPQ Lead - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA - $100-110/hr
An end-user client is seeking a skilled Salesforce developer to lead an Apttus CPQ implementation. The contract is for 6-months with the possibility to join the development team full-time at the conclusion of the project.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, and/or extensive relevant work experience.
- Experience implementing Apttus CPQ is required. The more implementations the better!
- Proven experience in Salesforce development, and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
- Lead a development team of onsite and off-shore developers in the design, development, and implementation of Apttus CPQ.
- Coordinate the implementation of new Salesforce.com functionality while working closely with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with colleagues on coding, source control management, technical reviews, and troubleshooting.
- Build changes in a Sandbox environment and establish/ follow protocols for testing and eventual deployment to production environment.
- Integrate with other systems through Rest and Soap APIs, install 3rd party applications, and upgrading Salesforce environments from Classic to Lightning.
- Develop, test and rollout customizations, custom objects, new enhancements and system updates based on collaborations with end-users.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!