Salesforce Developer - Trenton, New Jersey - 6 Month Contract - $60-80/hr
A partner client is looking to add a salesforce developer to their team. They work on a wide variety of projects for their clients. In this role you will be exposed to some of the most niche areas of developing and will gain tremendous experience. This is a 6 month contract to hire position and our client is looking to hire as soon as possible!
- Strong object-oriented programming background, especially java
- Experience with sales and service cloud
- Strong experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, lightning, workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Certifications preferred but not required
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org