Salesforce Administrator, Seattle WA, Rate DOE
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for their head office in Seattle, WA. Due to the size of the project my client is looking for a candidate with high level Salesforce knowledge to start ASAP. As a Salesforce administrator you will own and execute HR software and service delivery initiatives globally to build scale. Your responsibilities will include design, configuration, testing, release, and support of the features you build.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Project experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Hands on Coding experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Worked with lightning in the past
- Ability to gather, understand and translate business requirements into working solutions with solid analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Third party application and integration experience
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
- Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
- Configure solutions on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Web Services and API's.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.