Salesforce Administrator - San Jose, CA - Hourly Rate: DOE
Client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator in the San Jose area. The client is looking for an immediate hire for a 12 month contract. As a member of their team, you will be ensuring that they are maximizing efficiency and benefits of the system. Huge opportunity for growth with highly sought tech company based in San Jose. Offering a competitive rate depending on experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate Salesforce System Administration experience
- Hands on experience with APEX and Visual Force
- Support business-critical systems using developed IT management standards
- Experience with Lightening
- Salesforce Certifications preferred but not required
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email me at email@example.com
as the client is looking to interview and hire immediately.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.