Salesforce Administrator -Belmont, Ca - 120 - 140k -
A large End-User is looking to upgrade their Salesforce team with a Mid-Level Salesforce Administrator to take a leadership role on their salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This would be a good opportunity to learn and gain hands on experience while being part of an exciting period of progression for this company.
- Salesforce Administration for the company supporting Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing
- Create scalable processes that support the expanding team and global operations.
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly salesforce and sales KPI's.
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity and strategies.
- Manage requests and troubleshooting for Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Work with other key operational stakeholders for continued achievement of key company goals.
- Implement new strategies and integrations with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Ensure users understand how to use Salesforce, through efficient training and user adoption
- Certifications or equivalent experience necessary
- Must be able to be on-Site
- Collaborative work environment, opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth company
- Aggressive compensation including competitive base and bonuses
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, extensive PTO
To find out more about this position contact me at:
Micheal Bailey at (303) 558-4389 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are