Senior Salesforce Developer- Manhattan- 125-140K + Bonus + Remote Flex!
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team in New York. This client is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. They are seeking energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
The primary goal of this role is to enhance the Salesforce.com environment of the organization. This candidate will work with the Salesforce Administrator to properly prioritize each initiative, product and service, as well as, improving processes, procedures and standards based on historical information and lessons learned.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the objectives and priorities are supported across the organization. Responsibilities
- Work closely with Salesforce Administrator and Project Manager to develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, user requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements
- Provide ongoing technical support of existing integrated Salesforce applications
- Train other resources on Salesforce development
- Document functionality and changes to the system
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, and Web Services (SOAP or REST)
- Proven experience creating Visualforce pages, Lightning pages, Apex classes and triggers
- API integration and/or development experience
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Platform Developer II a huge plus
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce Development experience for a mid- to large-size company
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Results-oriented person with delivery focus
- Strong Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary with a bonus structure!
- 401K Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Remote Flexible