A boutique consulting firm in Boston is seeking a remote or local Salesforce SR Consultant to lead upcoming projects that consist of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, implementations, Lightning, CPQ, and more!
They are looking for a Consultant to run point on their client's business requirements and translate those into tactical plans and execute. You will be the expert consultant on the team to help businesses optimize their use of technology to driver faster sales. You will be supporting the net sales team and driving customer retention rates!
This is the opportunity to work from home but also be the lead and take on the most specialized projects in the Salesforce market space. You have to be comfortable jumping into this as well as being hands-on with the point-and-click configuration, training, testing, and knowledge of Apex and Visualforce.
My client is offering open market salary ranging from $100K-$150K on the base salary as well as a flexible work/life balance- something very rare in the consulting world. There will be travel to client's sites once a quarter and fully expensed.
The team is actively growing so don't miss out on an opportunity to learn and advance your career tremendously with an unique Salesforce Partner!
Requirements for the position:
- 3+ years of Salesforce implementation experience
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- com or CRM technology certifications
- Agile methodology experience
- 4-5 years' of analytical and problem-solving skills responsibilities
- Experience working with external clients or a client-facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Salesforce Partner or consulting experience preferred
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, coordinate multiple projects
Phone interviews and video screens are already underway, if you or someone you know is interested please send your CV to Erica at email@example.com
or schedule a call with her at 212-594-1495 EXT 3173