Salesforce Administrator/Developer - Warren, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading cloud based human capital management firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator/Developer.
This role will be pivotal in working closely with Sales, Implementation, and Client Services teams to maintain and enhance the user experience and functionality of the Salesforce platform. Beyond that, the ideal candidate will play a key role in implementing gathered requirements.
This is a full time hire based in Warren, New Jersey.Role & Responsabilities:-
Effectively and efficiently manage Salesforce objects, workflows, triggers, validations, email alerts
- Architect projects and enhancements and implement best practices in an agile environment
- Customize workflows, reports, and dashboards based on business needs
- Perform data migration between Salesforce and other internal systems
- Translate needs from Sales teams and stakeholders to development team
- Serve as Salesforce SME across the entire organizationRequirements:
- Extensive hands-on Salesforce experience
- Proven track record of implementing gathered requirements that will enhance platform functionality
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Development preferred
- Extensive experience with Sales Cloud components
- Proven track record of leading system revamps/end-to-end implementations
- Lightning experience preferredBenefits:
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonus
- Great career growth opportunties, work directly with C-level executives
- Comprehensive benefits plan including 4weeks PTO, matching 401K plan, and medical plan
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are