Salesforce Solutions Architect - $100-120K - Gilbert, AZ
A smaller but growing client of ours based out of Gilbert, AZ are looking to revamp their Salesforce instance from the ground up. They are in need of an experience Solutions Architect to work with key business stakeholders to design and help implement a Salesforce instance to replace their current instance.
The company offers a fun and fast-paced atmosphere with a huge emphasis on their Salesforce instance. This is a great opportunity to make your mark on an organization and ultimately own the platformQualifications
- 5+ years of experience with SalesForce.com Architecture and/or Administration
- 3+ years of experience building systems integrations (batch & real-time, leveraging a variety of technologies such as REST, SOAP, Web Services, etc.)
- Experience building and leading a team
- Ability to understand complex business processes and organizational structure
- Champion of Salesforce and Salesforce best practices
- Proficient in utilizing Salesforce Sandbox for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices
- Effective at communicating and working with others
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
This lucrative opportunity will not be available for long so apply ASAP. Interviews are currently taking place, if interested and qualified submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan at (415) 967-7641 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (415) 967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.