A Salesforce ISV based out of Tampa, FL is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to work closely with their Product team and Configuration team. You will be able to innovate new ideas, design and code and work closely with the CTO and CEO.
The ideal candidate is someone who is determined to excel and grow his/her career while expanding their development skills on a daily basis.
- Functions as a member of an agile team
- Develops on Salesforce.com APEX land VisualForce anguage as well as Java and C++
- Performing hands on software development and testing
- User case testing and requirements gathering with all related stakeholders to assist Global IT admin
- Experience architecting software on the Salesforce.com ecosystem and translating that to outside applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including: APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force Pages
- Communities experience
Competitive pay rate and bonus plan being offered.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Emily at 267-233-6490 to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can send be sent to Emily at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org