A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help grow their platform! You will be responsible for maintaining their current system as well as providing recommendations on its implementation and design.
If you have knowledge of Salesforce functions and capabilities please apply to this role ASAP as they are looking for an immediate addition to their team.Requirements
- Experience as a salesforce administrator
- Experience working with 3rd party systems
- Knowledge of workflows, reports, approval processes, page layouts, etc.
- SPQ and API experience preferred
- Manage day-to-day administration to support Salesforce platform
- Work closely with various teams to identify and resolve implementation problems
- Provide business insights through reporting
- Promote from within
- Flexible hours
- Health package (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401k with company match
- 19 days PTO + Sick days + holidays
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.